Friday, April 27, 2007

Feast your eyes on the cheque below; thanks to everyone's generosity Cousin Dave and I were able to hand over the massively large amount today at St Luke's. The only reason we've hung on to it so long was between our hectic schedules and the events and fundraisers of St Luke's hectic lives this was the first chance we all had to get together.

The hand-over may or may not make into the Herald, but hey - the good guys got it, and that's what matters.

I must confess that I forgot to write an extra three pounds on the cheque; the full figure handed over was £1643.10. I feel I must thank Keith in particular for adding the extra 10p which made all the difference. (He was considerably more generous than just 10p, but he did add it to the end of his donation).


No comments: