Thursday, June 07, 2007

The First Bus saga continues

Councillor Mrs Murray has contacted me again having received a holding letter from Marc Reddy of First Bus who is "looking into" the issues that she's raised.

"Dear Mr Roberts,

I have today received a "holding" letter from the Marc Reddy MD of First Devon and Cornwall. I have attached it in pdf format for your information.Whilst this merely says he is looking into the matter I felt you would like to be kept updated. I will forward any further correspondence on the matter as and when it is received.

with best wishes
Sheryll Murray
Conservative Caradon District Councillor
Millbrook Ward."

Can't fault it, she seems to be doing her job; fair dos to the woman. No, I haven't gone soft but I do hope to be fair.

For the record here's the text of Marc Reddy's letter which is dated 05th June and doesn't really say anything, I look forward with eager anticipation to the next instalment:

"...

Re. timetable changes for 81C service to Cremyll, Millbrook, Kingsand/Cawsand.

I acknowldge receipt of your letter dated 24th May which I received today. I will be in touch with you shortly.

Yours sincerely...."

Marc Reddy's address for anyone else who's writing and agitating on this issue is:

First Bus, The Ride, Chelson Meadow, Plymouth, PL9 7JT

Mr Reddy is the new managing director of First Bus Devon & Cornwall.

No comments: