Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Wreckers

Wreckers Morris is ten years old this year; I've only been hanging around with them since June this year and don't share the history, but nonetheless tried to play my part in the weekend of celebrations.

Most of the side has been partying and dancing hard all weekend, I joined in today for a day of dance in Kingsand and Cawsand where we were hosts to nine other morris sides. There were something like a hundred dancers doing their thing; 'twas noisy, spectacular and more fun than should be allowed with your clothes on.

I've wittered on incessantly about the Wreckers and morris for a while now on these pages, so I'll just shut up a bit and publish some photos of the day's fun. Thanks to Mrs The Millbrooker who was on camera duties.

No comments: