Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Keith Tucker

Some of you might remember a short post that I stuck up here a while ago which featured a cracking cartoon by Keith Tucker.


The cartoon features "The Banksters" - 
My original post with this illustration was a topical joke.


I got a couple of comments, one of which asked if the cartoon is available as a poster.


Now Keith Tucker has got in touch, and isn't at all put out by my nicking his image. Indeed not:


"Thanks for the link, yes I have it on posters, through Cafe Press, just click on the shop icon on the left side bar on my website, and help an independent liberal cartoonist eat, in a con-servatve ideology controlled American media.
Cheers
KT  "


You can find Keith Tucker's goods at http://www.whatnowtoons.com/ or you can click here to go straight to where the banksters cartoon is available in numerous formats (including tee-shirts).


Thank you, Keith.

No comments: