Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sponsors Wanted...

An important link: http://www.justgiving.com/santa-shave

Ok, ok - I know you've seen this image before, although I did go to the trouble of cropping it so you don't have to look at Tony Mann in the background.

I need your help, ladies and gents. I've finally set the date for losing my beloved chin warmer and I need sponsors to help me raise lots of lovely pennies for St Luke's Hospice in Plymouth.

Cousin Dave (right) has spent quite a while growing his "last hurrah" hairstyle and is also going in for the chop on the same night.

The big event is at 18:45 (that's quarter to seven pm) at The Mark of Friendship on Wednesday 14th February.

Those of you who can be there, or who Nicky & I are likely to see between now and then, expect to have a sponsor form waved under your nose. And we do mean it when we say any amount, large or small, is truly appreciated.

If you can't be there, please visit my santa shave website at http://www.justgiving.com/santa-shave where you can donate any amount direct to St Luke's bank account using the excellent services of justgiving.com (and I get an email to let me know so's I can add it to the total).

I don't often do begging bowl stuff, but St Luke's is a cracking organisation which has done more good than I can witter on about and has helped/is helping my family through some very difficult times and I'd love to be able to give a little bit back.

Thank you.

No comments: