Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blair and Bush's latest plan

In my usual endeavours at journalistic excellence, I happened to have my camera hanging around my neck yesterday as I sat quietly minding my own business on the Cremyll ferry.

My reverie was disturbed by an almighty racket as the marines beached a hovercraft a few yards away and carried out a brief inspection before roaring off again. No idea what they thought was wrong, nor what they were up to - but it provided an interlude to the usual routine. I suspect it was either a rehearsal of the latest plan of how to get out of the unholy mess in Iraq or else they're practising the invasion of Cornwall which will be intended to stop our development of WMD and change the dictatorial regime in Liskeard where Ayatollah Murray holds a weakening grip on power.

No comments: