Sunday, June 03, 2007

Cremyll Bus campaign update

Sheryll Murray is first out of the blocks in responding to my email (see template letter in posting below).

Here is her response in full, and she seems to be on the case - excellent. Help to ensure it remains in the forefront of her mind - send her an email of your own!

"Dear Mr Roberts,

This issue was brought to my attention 2 weeks ago by another resident from Millbrook. Rest assured, I have already written to First expressing my concern and will keep up pressure to reinstate the original timetable.

Having used the service for a number of years when I worked in Plymouth without having the luxury of my own car, I fully understand the inconvenience the new timetable is causing.

I have grave concerns about the afternoon bus which is used by many school children and the safety issues for these children during the dark winter months.

If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact me.

with best wishes
Sheryll Murray
Conservative District Councillor for Millbrook Ward"

No comments: