Thursday, April 17, 2008

The overpriced monstrosity...an update

I've received an email from Dong who has somewhat sharper eyes than me (not difficult, but quite handy).

"Regarding the “For Sale” notice on the tasteful & bijou residence for sale not a million miles from my front door I have to inform you that the sign has fallen down and is resting forlornly on the Parish Council verge.

You can therefore unbate your breath and perhaps take some routine satisfaction of the deterioration of this “residential affectation” – perhaps too far?

Hubris – bummer init
"

My breath is duly unbated and I continue to gloat not very quietly and nor inwardly that the people who had the damn thing built are not realising any profit whatever from their venture (and are perhaps losing hand over fist).
Thank you, Dong.

No comments: