Thursday, July 10, 2008

Insight Radio

I'd never heard of this radio station until this morning, but I've had a comment to the blog from a fellow called Simon Pauley who's a presenter / producer / musician on Insight Radio; he liked the stuff I put out about riding a tandem and asked if I'd get in touch.

Here's Simon doing his stuff in a photo that I've stolen without a second thought from the Insight Radio website:

Leastaways, I've called. He's calling back. I wonder what adventures this will all lead to? I'm happily imagining the tap on the shoulder and the words "arise Sir The Millbrooker" as I receive global recognition for services to broadcasting. Or something.

In the meantime, you can find the station at http://www.insightradio.co.uk/ and you can listen to what they get up to by clicking at the top of the page where it says "Click Here to Listen Now Online". You can tell I spend my working life giving instructions to railway passengers, can't you? You know - make it very very simple and then simplify it again.

I believe it's possible to listen on FM, but only if you happen to live in Glasgow, so Millbrookians will need to use the old computer.

Now - what on earth did Simon Pauley tap into Google to find me, or has he been a secret Daily(ish) Millbrook afficionado since inception? Bate your breath, all will be revealed once I know.

No comments: