Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gigspanner Tickets

Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached the time once again when it's incumbent upon us to reach into our pockets and lay out a stupidly tiny amount of the old hard earned in return for a ticket to the event of the year in these parts... Once again we are to be visited by Peter Knight's

GIGSPANNER

and they'll be playing at the Maker with Rame Community Hall, Kingsand on

19th JUNE

Tickets are a piffling £10 a pop and as usual I'm trying to organise a job lot; some of you have already let me know that you want tickets, but I'm still not sure about others...if I haven't badgered you and you want a ticket please let me know; you can either comment on this posting or just send an email. Either way the order's going in in about a week, which is also when the publicity campaign will be just about getting started - so we should beat the rush!

If you'd rather organise your own - you can visit Peter's website to order.

It's going to be a quite a weekend when the groovy Gigspanner boys are here; the day before the gig Dong will be entering his seventh decade (and will thus be celebrating being 6 again); two days after and Mrs The Millbrooker will be celebrating her own 6th birthday, but from a different decade. Now that sounds like a party weekend waiting to happen.

***********

Just checking - I think this is the current list of people who want me to get them a ticket: Dorothy and Arbuthnot (2); Dong and Shazzerooneypoos (4); The Sump and La Sumpetta (2); Jed and Anne (2); Liability and Comb-Over Meeson (2 - or was it 4?); Chris Arnold (1).

If you're not on the list and want to be, please let me know (this includes BathNick - you're cordially invited, and Dozybean & YarMatt), or indeed if you're on the list and I've got it wrong, I need to know. Ta.

No comments: