Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Very Favourite Photo

If you've been following the exciting developments at Maker over recent days, you'll know that we had a terrific time performing Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

I'm now in the midst of a very long seven days of very long shifts which makes writing much on these pages quite difficult; I reckon I'll finally get time to witter on at my usual length by Monday or Tuesday with perhaps a couple of brief pieces of nonsense between times.

Meanwhile, Tricia Stubberfield - our very own Earl Wodney of Wame - has proved to be a great photographic recorder of events during the panto. I reckon this photo deserves a prize in any competition that has a theme like "joy" or "fun". Just look at those faces as cast members see the silent movie "The Death of the Evil Queen", as used during the production, for the first time.

From L-R: Jo (Evil Queen/director), Jon (Dorace), Pete (Sir Edward), Alan (Horace), Demelza (Sleepy), Sharon (Happy), me (Grumpy).

I'll write some more about the panto as soon as I can and I'll be recording the Insight Adventure for Insight Radio about the experience on this coming Thursday for probable broadcast on Friday.

TTFN.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, which mad me laugh out loud. Good story! I also spent a very pleasant 30 mins browsing your old posts.

Anonymous said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................