Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Un Petit Vacance de Printemps

Spring is just about starting to spring in Millbrook; which should mean much the same is happening in Brittany. And Mrs The Millbrooker and I are going over to make sure that the season is turning correctly. Or something.


Probably the "something", really.
As long as "something" consists of plentiful walks in the Breton countryside, numerous slooshings of decent Bordeaux, multiple munchings of very ripe Camembert and some catching up with Jean-Luc and Gael in Bar L'Alsa-Breizh.
As long-time readers will know - this means we have no telephone, no internet access and blissful peace and calm - which will be interrupted on this occasion by me trudging up and down chanting lines to myself as I try to learn at least a majority of Duet For One before we get back.


So this post is it for a while - I'm sure I'll have plenty to witter on about from sometime on Sunday 20th. 


Anyone who wants to see a bit more of where we stay - the link is on the right, or you can click here for a virtual tour of Trebrivan and our wee holiday place. "Friend prices" do apply to panto folk and the like - so if anyone wants to make use of it, do let us know.


Chin chin.

1 comment:

Judith said...

I hope you have a great time, with plenty of something. Cheers!