Friday, December 15, 2006

Martyn will soon be 50

This is Martyn. He's my sister's man. Attractive isn't he?

This is a very brief posting. Martyn is soon to hit his half century and has announced to all and sundry that he doesn't want any presents. He's set up a website through justgiving.com, a link follows, on which donations can be collected for Plan UK - a very worthwhile cause.

I know that few, if any, readers of this Millbrookian blog know Martyn or have even heard of him, but if you're in generous Christmas mood you can make his day, and mine and more importantly a child in need's by checking out his website and if you've got a spare pound or two, adding to the fund total.

So, even if you don't want to actually donate - take a peek at www.justgiving.com/martyn50

I think it's a brilliant idea and hope you will too. I'm seriously considering setting up something similar for my own future occasions.

No comments: