Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Try this for size

I'm off work today. It's officially a rest day, but I'm being poorly as well. Can't really see myself making back into the maelstrom of Plymouth booking office for a few days yet.

Anyway, I'm kicking my heels a bit so I've been surfing around on the interweb and found this short eco-quiz. It took me about 3 minutes to complete it, and it gives some interesting results.

I recommend it.

Click on http://www.ecofoot.org/, select your country and preferred language (that's actually the most complicated bit) and away you go. For the record I scored 3.3 hectares.

Do let me know how you get on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored 3.7 - I guess mainly becuase I live in a city and use my car a lot! Helen

Anonymous said...

2.3, but that's just me and probably has a lot to do with not being able to drive. And being a stupid vegetarian, of course!
DB