Sunday, August 17, 2008

The 600th Posting...

Yep, this is load of old bollocks number 600. I've sat here at the steam driven heap of junk that passes for a laptop and poured 600 articles, including this one, of extremely variable quality into the ether since I first started doing this blogging thing in November (or was it October?) of 2006.
Anyway, it was very kind of the Red Arrows to arrange a celebratory fly past in honour of this Daily(ish) Millbrook milestone.Ok, it's a fair cop - I doubt any of the illustrious aerobats have heard of Millbrook, let alone my drivellings. The photo above was taken by (yes, you've guessed it) Bern the Lens at Dawlish last weekend during the annual airshow.

I'm told a jolly good time was had by all who were there. Nice shot, Bern. Keep 'em coming.

No comments: