Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hasta la vista, até à próxima & ma'as-salama

Mrs The Millbrooker and I are gallivanting off to see a teensy spot of sunshine (remember that yellow round thing that failed to show up this summer?).
I'm off early tomorrow morning to work and then Mrs The Millbrooker will join me upon the Iron Horse to stay at Milly and Trickers' eyrie in Bath before jetting off on Friday to join a cruise liner in the Canaries.
If all goes to plan we'll be in Tenerife on Friday afternoon, Gran Canaria on Saturday, La Palma on Sunday, Madeira on Tuesday, (all) at sea on Wednesday, in Agadir Morocco on Thursday and back in Tenerife ready to come home on Friday next. Phew. Mmmm - cruising. Not something I would have dreamt of doing, but we're celebrating Trickers' 70th and it's what he wanted to do, so that's what we're doing. As a brief aside, I should point out that every photo on this posting has been shamelessly nicked from other websites to show some of the places we'll be seeing but haven't seen yet (so I can't use my own photos, duh).Cue lots of postings in about ten days or so on the subject of "what I did on my holidays", but probably nothing new at all until then.

Until then - hasta la vista, até à próxima & ma'as-salama (work it out for yourselves).

No comments: