Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A message from Cousin Dave

Awaiting my return from tramping around Brittany was this email; it's to everyone in Millbrook who stumped up a pound or two, so I'll publish it here in its entirety. I think just about everyone who contributed to Cousin Dave's success in London reads this stuff...

"Hello peeps

Please pass on my grateful thanks to the good people of Millbrook for helping me get to New Designers this year.
I have attached a photo of the stand. I was thrilled to receive comments on my work from (amongst others) Peter Layton an internationally renowned glass blower and author who spoke very highly of the pieces I had made for the show.

Since the exhibition I have received offers from galleries to exhibit so it was a very worthwhile experience.

Thanks again,
Dave.

PS will bring Sharon her glass soon."

The Dusticus Davidium pieces are centre right of the shot above.

No comments: