Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Wrecking

After an interlude of a few weeks since dancing in braille outside the D&C with the Wreckers' Morris...
...I've had a get-together with Richard The Wrecker to try and establish some sort of vague competence on my part in playing along.


Richard has worked hard to record a shedload of tunes onto a CD for me to strum along with, but prior to those hard-working hours in the privacy of Millbrooker Towers, we had a  go at playing together.
I'm pleased to report that I didn't disgrace myself entirely and managed to more-or-less keep up with the relatively simple chord structures of  mostly G D Em C and A in varying orders (although the faster tunes got my fingers into a bit of a tizzy).


Richard is getting some Cornish Gold ribbon so Mrs The MIllbrooker and I can make our own tatters; with luck we'll become a regular Wreckers' fixture over the coming months. Watch this space.

No comments: