Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Millbrook, a Centre of Creativity.

Not at all sure that this is meant to be taken seriously. No, actually, I'm pretty sure it isn't. Or at least not very seriously.


Here's the how and why, from our very own Tricia (left, above):


"So I was having a chat with this chap ... and I said to him "Why don't they write love songs about how really awful it is to be in love? Like, properly. With crying and screaming?" and he said "I don't know, but I'm going to do it" and I said "Well, I'm going to do it first". So I wrote this song."


Perhaps you just had to be there....perhaps Tricia and Didds and Tooty MacBadass are just barking. This is the video they made yesterday of the song what Tricia wrote. I love it - what a great way to spend your time, making stuff like this.

No comments: